Team Epsylone Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
Huawei Mobile Broadband E303 Driver Win8
jaydybetta
MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:18 (2016)  Huawei Mobile Broadband E303 Driver Win8 --> Répondre en citant

Invités

Huawei Mobile Broadband E303 Driver Win8 > bit.ly/1VesRyl

I....need....to....get....it....to....work....on....a....computer....with....Windows....XP....systemravi...says:...July...25,...2013...at...4:57...pm...hi...i...have...upgraded...my...mobile...partnr...to...23...version.but...now...whnevr...i...put...modem...in...tp...pc,it...ask...for...user...control...setting...&...administrative...permission...so...help.thanks...Reply...Jigar...Patel...says:...August...2,...2013...at...2:28...am...Can...i...have...one...screen...shot...of...the...error...?...Reply...ravi...says:...August...2,...2013...at...10:44...pm...yeah...here...it...is-...this...message...appears...on...screen...every...time...i...insert...modem...is-...DO...YOU...WANT...TO...ALLOW...THE...FOLLOWING...PROGRAMME...FROM...UNKNOWN...PUBLISHER...TO...MAKE...CHANGES...TO...THIS...COMPUTER...when...i...click...YES...then...again...another...error...occurs...and...it...says...that...THE...PROGRAMMED...IS...ALREADY...INSTALLED...DO...YOU...WANT...T...REMOVE?...when...i...clik...YES...then...it...opens...a...older...version...of...mobile...partner...16...,...which...already...came...up...with...my...modem9...huawei...E...1731)PETER...PERKINS...says:...May...18,...2013...at...8:52...pm...Thank...for...helping...me...with...the...software?...Reply...Jigar...Patel...says:...July...5,...2013...at...3:49...am...Sure...Say...which...kind...of...help...Reply...Aarush..says:..March..21,..2013..at..9:29..am..Can..any..on..one..tell..me..,..how..to..unlock..the..Vodophone..modem..,..for..universal..sim..use..&&?..And..link..to..download..the..mobile..partner..for..Vodophone&&.?..Reply..Jigar..Patel..says:..April..13,..2013..at..3:58..am..caN..I..Know..your..model..number..Reply..Reply....Solvusoft:....Microsoft....Gold....Certified....Company....Recognized....for....best-in-class....capabilities....as....an....ISV....(Independent....Software....Vendor)....Solvusoft....is....recognized....by....Microsoft....as....a....leading....Independent....Software....Vendor,....achieving....the....highest....level....of....completence....and....excellence....in....software....developmentThanks&&&&&pls...send...me...the...source...and...the...dashport.i...am...not...able...to...find...the...solution...Reply...Muyyam...Rajan...says:...April...21,...2014...at...3:10...pm...Please...send...Mobile...Partner...to...enter...into...operate...the...Idea...Net...setter...Reply...Jigar...Patel...says:...August...3,...2014...at...6:08...am...Download...Update...wizard...santhanam...says:...December...29,...2012...at...7:30...am...thank...u...boss&Give....me....some....other....links....from....where....I....can....download....Mobile....PartnerHuawei...E586...wifi...routerMoses...Wanjala...says:...May...17,...2013...at...4:28...pm...Excellent...info&we...need...more...guys...like...you...aroundHey...l...have...the...Huawei...E960...router&its...locked...to...Safaricom...Kenya...network...and...every...geek...whose...tried...to...unlock...it...has...failed&even...with...DC...unlocker...it...says...its...already...unlocked...yet...it...still...doesnt...accept...any...other...SIM...card.The...system...is...like.if...you...insert...an...invalid...line...the...system...just...keeps...on...restarting...leaving...no...room...for...any...unlock...software...time...to...detect...the...device...or...do...anything&l...dont...know...if...its...locked...through...the...firmware...itself!!??l...have...tried...updating...but...nothing...happens.the...modem...is...detected...by...DC...unlocker...if...there...is...no...SIM...card...or...if...the...valid...SIM...card...is...used.But...how...does...sam1...unlock...the...modem...if...the...invalid...SIM...card...makes...the...device...restart...continuously???...Please...help&&...Reply...Jigar...Patel...says:...July...5,...2013...at...3:50...am...Sure...can...i...know...the...model...firmware...version...and...other...details...?...Reply...Moses...Wanjala...says:...July...5,...2013...at...6:49...pm...Hi,here...are...the...Huawei...E960...router...details&funny...enough...it...doesnt...promp...for...unlock...code...when...invalid...sim...is...inserted...so...l...guess...it...was...firmware...locked...though...l...tried...flashing...the...firmware...with...this...current...one...but...still...it...acts...like...its...locked&lam...beginning...to...think...the...hardware...is...customized...too.The...only...thing...l...couldnt...change...was...the...dashboard&locked...to...version...11&upgrade...fails...all...the...time...during...download...process...like...its...protected&Please...help...me&l...have...exhausted...all...advice,knowledge&&The..is..opened..in..this..LINK:..Thanks,..Sincerely,..Reply..i...am...ready...to...pay...money...for...thatReply..It...also...supports...upto...Windows...8.1...Support...HCK2.1...logo...test:...WLB1TCPU...Dashboard...version...:...UTPS11.002.03.21.03...Chipset...:...Qualcomm...MSM6280...NAND...Flash...:...samsungk9f1208...SIM...Lock...status...:...unlocked...Reply...Moses...Wanjala...says:...July...5,...2013...at...7:00...pm...Sorry...Jigar...for...the...nagging...but...looks...like...am...a...slave...to...service...providers...especially...when...it...comes...to...fluctuating...internet...bundle...prices.Due...to...the...frustration...of...the...Huawei...router...l...was...forced...to...buy...another...Huawei...E303...usb...stick...from...Yu...service...provider...Kenya...but...they...seem...to...be...low...on...bandwidth&l...just...nee...freedom...for...internet...service&l...dont...wanna...have...to...buy...a...modem...from...every...service...provider...just...in...case...prices...shoot...up...again&if...you...may...and...l...know...you...can,please...paste...me...the...new...algorithm...unlock...code...to...my...Huawei...E303...modem...since...this...one...atleast...prompts...for...unlock...code...when...invalid...sim...is...inserted.l...know...the...router...could...be...a...long...stretch...but...the...modem...looks...easier&the...IMEI...details...are...below&Thanks...Jigar&.appreciatedFixed..the..issue..WWAN..That..can..not..Connect..After..Recover..from..PUK..modeplz....send....me....link....for....this....thanks....Reply....Download...Huawei...Modem...Drivers...v4.25.11.00When...I...connect...it...to...the...notebook,...it...can...not...be...seenmodel...E303s-1,...IMEIDownload...Huawei...Modem...Drivers...Version...4.25.18.00Privacy...Policy...Terms...of...Service...EULA...Site...Map......Solvusoft...Corporation...2011-2016I....purchasesd....a....data....card....E303....from....naaptol....which....has....old....version....of....software....and....did....not....work....on....Win-XPbonfa...says:...March...17,...2013...at...9:11...am...Hi,...all...the...link...show...only...a...page...with...some...adsadarsh..says:..June..4,..2013..at..5:33..am..hi&..can..you..provide..update..wizard..for..mobile..partner..23..Reply..Jigar..Patel..says:..July..5,..2013..at..3:48..am..Sure..will..update..it..soon....Reply..And...tell...me...how...to...change...firmware...in...e1732.,...i...tried...but...it...doesnt...change.,...please...provide...solution...and...software...for...itThanks...for...the...information...in...the...link...Reply... f5880b0734

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:18 (2016)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
Team Epsylone Index du Forum -> BlaBla & Flood -> Divers

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NoseBleed v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com